Recently I did an experiment with MyDreamStore’s feature of Storefront which allows users to create a separate page of storefront where you can host multiple designs and it gives you a unique link which can be shared with others.
Whenever someone visits that link, they will see all the designs added to that storefront.
It’s a neat feature but very under-utilised in MyDreamStore.
I decided to use it and do an experiment. The results?
I sold 1481 t-shirts in a single day. A whopping close to 2 Lacs profit. Awesome right?
Here is the strategy used –
- I did lot of research and found out a profitable niche which has huge audience size. The niche should be really passionate
- Create couple of campaigns and ran promotions to them to see if they will buy the t-shirts.
- Added Checkout Pixels and Custom Audience to record the data of buyers and visitors to storefront
- Once people started buying, I created 10 top class designs targeted towards same niche
- Added all the designs to a Storefront using MyDreamStore feature
- Using Custom Audience and Checkout Pixel of earlier campaigns to the same niche, created a lookalike audience in Facebook
- Ran a Website Conversion ad towards that broad lookalike audience and sent all the traffic to the storefront
- This way, if people had lot of options to choose from from the full collection of designs
- Kept increasing budget until I hit 1400 tees sold in a day
Sounds simple enough right? It is simple. Just have to know the basics – How to laser target, how to read reports, how to optimise ads, how to scale once you find a successful campaign. Then it all depends on your creativity and hard work. Just don’t give up. Keep trying and keep learning.. 🙂
Talk to you soon.